At Robeson we Value:
- Community that is respectful, supportive & compassionate.
- A positive environment that is consistent & transparent.
- Learning that encourages a growth-mindset and has high expectations.
- Relationships that are trusting, show integrity, and unify Robeson.
Robeson’s Collective Vision:
Robeson is a diverse, respectful and inclusive community that empowers students to be critical thinkers and lifelong learners. We foster academic and personal growth to prepare all learners to succeed in a global society.
Robeson’s Collective Mission:
We encourage and celebrate our diverse community through positive communication and actions between all staff, students, families and community members. Honoring our differences, Robeson’s teaching practices are reflective and responsive to the needs of all our students. Through engaging and differentiated experiences our students discover their potential, achieve readiness for a global society and succeed in a safe and caring environment. Robeson students will leave us with the skills to persevere, grow and develop as individuals.
November 12 PTA Meeting 6pm - 7pm
November 13 Taekwondo Club 2:05pm-3:00pm
November 14 Game Club 2:05pm-3:15pm
November 27-29 Thanksgiving Holiday Break
December 19 Winter Concert Kindergaten @ 6pm and First Grade @ 6:30pm
Unit 4 News
- Thanks to the community, Novak Academy students get a look into their future careers
- Trade Union and Contractor Donate to Unit 4 High Schools
- Board Confirms Administrative Appointment
- Rural bus routes cancelled on Tuesday, Nov. 12
- Board of Education Approves Capital Improvements and Maintenance Plan