At Robeson we Value:
- Community that is respectful, supportive & compassionate.
- A positive environment that is consistent & transparent.
- Learning that encourages a growth-mindset and has high expectations.
- Relationships that are trusting, show integrity, and unify Robeson.
Robeson’s Collective Vision:
Robeson is a diverse, respectful and inclusive community that empowers students to be critical thinkers and lifelong learners. We foster academic and personal growth to prepare all learners to succeed in a global society.
Robeson’s Collective Mission:
We encourage and celebrate our diverse community through positive communication and actions between all staff, students, families and community members. Honoring our differences, Robeson’s teaching practices are reflective and responsive to the needs of all our students. Through engaging and differentiated experiences our students discover their potential, achieve readiness for a global society and succeed in a safe and caring environment. Robeson students will leave us with the skills to persevere, grow and develop as individuals.
Monday, July 22 Robeson Fundraiser at Jarling's Custard Cup, all day
Friday, August 2 Fall enrollment, 12PM - 6PM
Thursday, August 15 First day of school, grades K-5
Unit 4 News
- Unit 4 Parent & Family Learning Lab for the 2019/20 school year
- Unit 4 to offer shuttles to mobile health clinic on registration day
- Mobile Health Clinic coming to Booker T. Washington Elementary School
- Summer Trades Program opens possibilities to high school students
- Mark your calendar: Teacher Aide Job Fair