At Robeson we Value:
- Community that is respectful, supportive & compassionate.
- A positive environment that is consistent & transparent.
- Learning that encourages a growth-mindset and has high expectations.
- Relationships that are trusting, show integrity, and unify Robeson.
Robeson’s Collective Vision:
Robeson is a diverse, respectful and inclusive community that empowers students to be critical thinkers and lifelong learners. We foster academic and personal growth to prepare all learners to succeed in a global society.
Robeson’s Collective Mission:
We encourage and celebrate our diverse community through positive communication and actions between all staff, students, families and community members. Honoring our differences, Robeson’s teaching practices are reflective and responsive to the needs of all our students. Through engaging and differentiated experiences our students discover their potential, achieve readiness for a global society and succeed in a safe and caring environment. Robeson students will leave us with the skills to persevere, grow and develop as individuals.
January 7 School Resumes
January 20 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - No School
February 17 President' Day - No School
Unit 4 News
- Central High School student artists receive more than $782 thousand in scholarship offers
- High school graduation dates approved for 2020-21 & 2021-22 school years
- Edison 8th grade Boys Basketball team wins 3rd in State
- No School Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
- Three Unit 4 students named National Merit Scholarship finalists