“A Community for Learners” is the Robeson Elementary School theme. Students learn about communities as a part of an integrated curriculum approach through activities and focus topics. Students also experience a sense of community and talk about how people contribute to building a strong community. The Peace Builders philosophy encourages students’ efforts to take responsibility and recognizes each individual's contributions to the community. Family involvement is emphasized in special evening events, such as Family Reading Night, Family Arts Night, Winter Concerts, and Math & Science Night.
2018-2019 Registration - Thursday, August 2, 2018 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
2018-2019 Make-up Registration - Thursday, August 9, 2018 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Thursday, August 16, 2018 - First day of school for 1st - 5th grades only. Kindergarten PT Conferences.
- Friday, August 17, 2018 - 1/2 Kindergarten class begins
- Monday, August 20, 2018 - other 1/2 Kindergarten class begins
Unit 4 News
- Welcome Craig Keer, Principal of Carrie Busey Elementary
- BTW STEM Academy's Kevin Frederick named finalist for Presidential math and science teaching award
- Building for the Future: Department Locations for the 2018-2019 School Year
- NOTICE: Champaign Unit 4 spraying for weeds beginning this weekend
- Free/reduced meal application now open